With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Epic to gather records of 20 million patients for medical research
- $16B veterans' health project hits major snag
- To Accelerate Social Determinant Data Standards Work, Gravity Project Joins HL7 FHIR Accelerator
- Rucker: APIs will empower consumers and transform healthcare
- The World Health Organization Weighs in on Digital Health Interventions
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Cyber Security
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.