With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Information blocking rules: Health industry groups call for Congressional oversight
- Data standards may be wonky, but they will transform health care
- Uncovering API Implementation
- Making the Most of Predictive Analytics
- Reimagining Healthcare in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.