With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Emerging NCPDP Standard Enhancements to Improve Speed to Therapy for Specialty Medications
- Allscripts reports $145M settlement agreement with DOJ
- Accelerating Innovation in Science
- Big Tech is teaming up with health care companies to make it easier for you to see your health history
- Tech giants reaffirm support for FHIR interoperability standard
- Cerner collaborates with Amazon Web Services on cloud innovation, machine learning
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.