With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Who should manage the Pentagon’s AI data? DARPA’s director has a suggestion.
- The Senate can save lives by removing ban on unique patient identifier
- FHIR Fixes – the Observation.value problem
- Apple's new research app to serve as platform for three medical studies
- Amazon, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce re-up on interoperability promise
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.