With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- New VA chief of staff returns to emphasize quality
- Hospitals lack CEO buy-in to invest in interoperability
- AAFP, HL7 look to bolster use of SDOH data via FHIR
- Medical devices pose cybersecurity and patient threat
- How hospitals are using AI to save their sickest patients and curb 'alarm fatigue'
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.