With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- New consortium works on mixing in IT to improve care outcomes
- HL7 on FHIR: Product Director Report for Atlanta
- VA Launches Predictive Analytics, Clinical Decision Support Center
- Googles teams up with Mayo Clinic for Decade-Long Cloud and AI Projects
- Millions of Americans’ Medical Images and Data Are Available on the Internet. Anyone Can Take a Peek.
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.