With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- VA HEALTH IT MODERNIZATION: Historical Perspective on Prior Contracts and Update on Plans for New Initiative
- VA bolsters medical info sharing with community care providers
- Social Determinants of Health Data and Population Health
- The Health Impact of Unique Identifiers for Nursing Documentation
- New York Law Bans First Responders from Selling Patient Data