With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- VA sees a surge in veterans' use of telehealth services
- AMIA encourages NIH to fund FHIR for interoperability and clinical research
- VA Looking Forward to Automatic Opt-Out HIE in Early 2020
- Standards body urged to add device identifiers to insurance claims forms
- No safety switch: How lax oversight of electronic health records puts patients at risk
- Why insourcing is the new telemedicine trend
- Data silos hinder IoT in healthcare; tech giants could help