BookZurman (BZ) is proud to announce the upcoming pilot presentation of our new care coordination and care planning solution, CareNexus™, at the 2019 OSEHRA Open Source Summit.
CareNexus improves care quality and data management by connecting community-based providers and patients across the continuum of care. With a secure, cloud-hosted FHIR application infrastructure, CareNexus enables care team members from multiple organizations to have immediate access to patient information in one place.
- Improved communication with patients and across care teams
- Connecting easily to health information exchanges (HIEs)
- Providing a cost-effective, streamlined care-management solution
- The ability to share information with any EHR or care provider
- Extensibility for future requirements through SMART-on-FHIR apps
- Consolidating current systems into one FHIR database
- Modular design
- FHIR standards- and HIPAA-compliant
- Secure and scalable
- Single sign-on
- Consent, referral and program management
- Appointment scheduling, task, and activity management
- Alerts & notifications
- Pay-as-you-grow structure
Based on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) Omnibus Care Plan (OCP), CareNexus showcases how Team BZ brings innovative standards and interoperability expertise to the healthcare IT industry, from development to implementation. The OCP infrastructure, including the care coordination and consent management codes package, has recently been made available for open-source use through a partnership with OSEHRA.
Look for Team BZ next week at the 2019 OSEHRA Open Source Summit in Bethesda, Maryland to chat with us about your care management needs!
To learn more about how CareNexus can revolutionize your healthcare organization, connect with us by signing up below.