With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- HIStalk Interviews Grahame Grieve, FHIR Architect and Interoperability Consultant
- John Halamka: Japan to emerge as the leading learning lab for digital health innovation
- How AI and Voice Assistants Will Change Healthcare
- Using Community Paramedicine, mHealth for Care Coordination at Home
- New for Remote Patient Monitoring Programs: An mHealth Toilet Seat
- Improving the design of California’s prescription drug monitoring program
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.