With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- CMS offering $50M in grants to help state Medicaid programs tackle opioid epidemic
- Tracking Drugs on Blockchain: How Significant Is Walmart and IBM's New Collaboration?
- The Hidden Cost of GoFundMe Health Care
- Google accused of inappropriate access to medical data in potential class-action lawsuit
- Whistleblower says VA ordered fake appointments to cut waiting list
- Electronic Health Records at 26 Hospitals Hit by Two-Hour Outage
- USING AI TO HELP STROKE VICTIMS WHEN 'TIME IS BRAIN'
- Enterprise architects as digital transformers
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.