With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- VA Radically Streamlining Claims Process With New Tool
- VA, Verizon to offer new telehealth access for veterans
- FCC Sets July Vote on $100M Telehealth Program for Rural America
- Apple Opens iPhone EHR Feature to All Healthcare Organizations
- Standards efforts aim to improve ability to exchange images
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.