With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- ONC Awards The Sequoia Project a Cooperative Agreement for the Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement to Support Advancing Nationwide Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- DOD issues draft of new contractor cyber standards
- Keep patient information safe as data breaches rise
- Black Book ranks the top EHR vendors in regions across the globe
- Researchers will shine light into the black box of artificial intelligence in medicine
- SDOH: Food insecurity adds $53 billion annually to healthcare costs
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.