With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- HL7 gives a glimpse of FHIR 5
- GAO: Patient matching hampered by demographic data
- Virtual video visits get high marks from Mass General patients
- HIMSS19 Interoperability Showcase eyes standards-based health ecosystem
- Google begins to stake out its place in healthcare
If you're looking for a longer read, BookZurman's Business Process Modeling expert, Dr. Stephen A. White, is cited as a contributing thought leader in the new book, Questioning BPM?.Connect the Dots with BookZurman
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.