With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Lawmakers voice concerns about VA’s plans for Cerner EHR
- With recent rulemaking, the ONC and CMS give digital health innovators a map for the emerging data interoperability highway
- ONC Information Blocking Rule Raises Privacy and Security Concerns
- What is the FHIR based CDS Hooks API?
- Achieving a better gender balance across all levels of an organisation
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.