With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Physician Burnout Costs the U.S. Billions of Dollars Each Year
- Health plans in the catbird seat for pushing provider interoperability
- Lawmakers fear lack of governance of DOD-VA EHR project will derail progress
- VA launches new health care options under MISSION Act
- Grieve: FHIR has disrupted health IT, but not healthcare
- Beyond Mobile Health Apps
- IoT and the elderly
- The Big Target For Specialty Provider Organizations—The Cost Of Comorbid Chronic Disease
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.