With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- New Indian Health Service EHR to cost billions of dollars
- Community care deadline looms as VA grapples with software issues
- AI Game-Changers in Federal IT
- More than third of outpatient providers want to replace EHRs, IT tools
- Nurses are well-positioned to lead innovation and digital transformation
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.