With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Cerner says it is first vendor to adopt the normative version of FHIR
- DoD learning, resolving issues as it deploys new Cerner EHR
- HIMSS writes new definition of interoperability
- Senate hearing digs into interoperability, information blocking rules
- Health IT Rules of the Road Must Be Clear, Senate Told
- VA To Boost Contracting with Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Measuring Your Organization’s Telehealth Maturity
- Community Health Systems makes Apple Health Records available at 100 affiliated hospitals
- Landmark Apple Watch Heart Study Is "Not a Gold Rush," Says Cardiologist
And if you missed BZ's newest blog post, check it out here: Healthcare IT: Why continue to re-create the wing?Connect the Dots with BookZurman
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.