With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Hospital care: Tear down these walls!
- Patients who share their medical records with clinicians report higher quality care experiences
- HOUSE MAKES HISTORIC PROGRESS ON UNIQUE PATIENT ID EFFORTS
- Precision medicine with precision management and precision pricing; ensuring affordability in the cell and gene therapy era
- Feasibility of Recommending mHealth Solutions to Patients Receiving Virtual Primary Care
- Record Location on FHIR - aka Patient Identity Correlation
- FHIR versus the EHR
- Improving Process State Representation in FHIR
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.