With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Cerner teams with DrFirst to link EHR to state PDMPs nationwide
- VA launches community-focused public health model to prevent Veteran suicide
- Challenges and Opportunity – MHS GENESIS and the Military Healthcare System: An Interview with Colonel John Scott
- Supporting the Relationship Between Seniors and Patient Care Technology
- Physicians Foundation Launches Interoperability Fund to Improve HIEs Across 6 States
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.