With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Adding the Patient to the Interoperability Definition
- VA’s Solor – Bringing Seamless Care to Veterans and Beyond
- Epic, Cerner and others reveal just how their EHRs are interoperable
- ONC, CMS proposed rules step in the right direction, but pitfalls remain
- ACP Looks to the Future of Medicine with Health Tech
- Virtual And Augmented Reality, Serious Games, And 5g In Mental Health
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.