With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- HHS Launches President Trump’s ‘Advancing American Kidney Health’ Initiative
- Healthcare lacks ‘knowledge base’ that tech could bridge
- Promoting an overdue digital transformation in healthcare
- Making wearables matter: Blood pressure monitoring could be the tipping point
- Cardiologist Eric Topol: 'AI can restore the care in healthcare'
- For An Option To Address Social Determinants Of Health, Look To Medicaid
- Uber Subsidiary Grants Ethereum Startup Access To Entire American Fleet
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.