With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- ONC ramps up efforts to aid data exchange for precision medicine
- CMS turns EHR adoption focus toward post acute providers
- Death By 1,000 Clicks: Where Electronic Health Records Went Wrong
- A Big Step Toward Giving Patients Control Over Their Health Care Data
- VA researchers have made amazing discoveries
- Gender Equality in Health Sector Jobs Is Good Business & Good Economics
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.