With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Senators move to ramp up oversight of VA's $16B EHR project
- AI tool diagnoses veterans with PTSD by analyzing speech
- Dartmouth study finds VA hospitals outperform others in same regions
- ONC releases second draft of Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement
- U.S. health officials unveil experiment to overhaul primary care
- Validation key in digital health, but how do you get started?
And if you missed BZ's newest blog post, check it out here: Gagging care-providers is a setback to interoperability.Connect the Dots with BookZurman
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.