With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Patients want interoperability and price transparency. Leaders should too.
- Interoperability Standards Advisory: 2019 Request for Comments
- VA’s Long-awaited electronic health record solution hits major milestone
- Bipartisan Members of Congress Seek to Address Social Determinants of Health with New Bill
- AI predicts long-term mortality by analyzing chest X-rays
- Health care AI must boost the quadruple aim to move forward
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.