With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- House committee appropriates $1.6B for VA EHR in FY 2020
- VA Looks to Further Improve CX by Standardizing Crowdsourced Healthcare Tool
- AMIA Urges ONC to Support Unstructured Data in Interoperability Rule
- AAN Tells CMS: Interoperability Plan Needs Third-Party App Framework
- Using Health IT for Care Coordination: Insights From Six Medicare Accountable Care Organizations
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.