With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- VA, DoD Electronic Health Records Still Aren't Compatible, and Lawmakers Are Angry
- VA employees tap open source to solve workflow problems
- Worries mount as VA races to launch private-care program in June
- CMS, VA to share data on prescriptions for veterans
- Some Medicare payment models will be mandatory, CMS says
- Health Care in the Age of Interoperability: Part 4
BookZurman’s team of multidisciplinary, highly specialized experts continue to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare IT community. For more information on this and other work in the areas of standards and interoperability, informatics architecture or clinical decision support, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.