With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- EHRs: Ongoing Stakeholder Involvement Needed in the Department of Veterans Affairs' Modernization Effort
- VA can no longer afford ‘missed opportunity’ costs in the post-COVID-19 era
- People say digital health startups shouldn’t even try to work with the VA. But that’s totally wrong.
- Pandemic highlights need for unique patient identifier, industry tells ONC
- Mayo, IU Medicine, Pew health experts tackle patient matching and contact tracing issues
- COVID-19 emergency shows limitations of nationwide data sharing infrastructure
- How Interoperability Can Unlock the Potential of Telehealth