With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Hospital care: Tear down these walls!
- Patients who share their medical records with clinicians report higher quality care experiences
- HOUSE MAKES HISTORIC PROGRESS ON UNIQUE PATIENT ID EFFORTS
- Precision medicine with precision management and precision pricing; ensuring affordability in the cell and gene therapy era
- Feasibility of Recommending mHealth Solutions to Patients Receiving Virtual Primary Care
- Record Location on FHIR - aka Patient Identity Correlation
- FHIR versus the EHR
- Improving Process State Representation in FHIR