With so much evolving in healthcare and technology, it’s hard to keep up. That’s why we’ve hand-selected recent articles our team agrees are worth a quick read affecting the world of healthcare interoperability.
- Adding the Patient to the Interoperability Definition
- VA’s Solor – Bringing Seamless Care to Veterans and Beyond
- Epic, Cerner and others reveal just how their EHRs are interoperable
- ONC, CMS proposed rules step in the right direction, but pitfalls remain
- ACP Looks to the Future of Medicine with Health Tech
- Virtual And Augmented Reality, Serious Games, And 5g In Mental Health